DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum - View Single Post - Head Unit Swap Question?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Posts: n/a

You just need a sat radio plug in at the back but if you go stock for stock MOPAR, most units have this. You would use the same sat receiver that's already in your truck.

If you go with a larger DIN head unit, such as I did, you just need a new center bezel.
Reply With Quote