Old 06-29-2010, 04:18 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2006 Ram 1500 - 5.7L HEMI 4x4
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:60
Valldar will become famous soon enough

Ok here we go, I know its later than I thought dont give me sh*t!

I'll post a few random pics i snapped during the trip with some descriptions and then post the majority of the pics of my truck that I took, it got pretty dirty

Here I am driving on the I-5 north at about 5am local time. We got on the road at about 4:00am and I live in Huntington Beach California so we went over the "grape vine" part of the I-5 with no traffic. Got into the central valley and the 5 is pretty much perfectly straight for another 300 miles, hardly any cars at sunrise, thought it was pretty cool not seeing any traffic since I'm in LA there is traffic everywhere always.

Sunrise on the way there

Truck all packed up with our camping gear and some tie downs and moving blankets on the top, took this at the first stop for gas, I'd estimate about 7-800lbs of stuff in the back.

Later on, This was as we were nearing the Oregon border, a part of the I-5 going through the mountains and Mt. Shasta was straight ahead and it looked totally epic

OK, Ill post the truck pics before you all freak out some more, got some of it being dirty mostly...

About 1/2 way through the trip, I accumulated a lot of mud and bugs on the front

More mud up the side, kinda sucks its silver so its hard to tell how dirty it is by a picture

More dirty dirty

-=UPGRADES=- Focal K2 Component Speakers // 2x Boston G210-44 Subs // 2x JL 500/1 & 300/4 Amps // Rhino Lining Bed // Grillcraft Black Grille // 35w 5000k HID Fogs // 50w 6000k HID Heads // 0 Gauge Engine Wire Upgrade