Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Ram 2500 4X4
Trim Level: ST
Color: WHITE
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:21
gtfloyd is on a distinguished road
Default tuner v. warranty

I recently bought a Bully Dog GT and I am about to get an oil change so I put the comp back to stock and removed all the components from the truck. My thinking is, as long as the truck doesn't break at some unusually low mileage, I should be fine as far as the lifetime warranty work is concerned. I did some research and I've found that a dealer ISNT obligated to honor the warranty that Chrysler LLC has given you. SO, since I've already modded the exhaust(cat back Gibson Super Truck) and put a CAI(K&N 63S) I figured that it was more than enough "mods" to make a dealer show me the door. I have a pretty good relationship going with my dealer here in OK, I have had all service done here except 3 oil changes. I know that a dealer can find proof of programmer or tuner use EVEN if it is a diablo sport, so they can screw you no matter what. All that to ask, will a dealer check your onboard comp if your rear end goes out just over 100k(which 2 of mine have) and an engine has more than 200k mi and needs some rebuilding work? Both seem like respectable numbers, even if you get them serviced normally. I apologize for the rambling but this legal jargin I've been reading has me a little concerned.