View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 4X4 Hemi
Color: Brilliant Black Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:222
BLKSVT has a spectacular aura aboutBLKSVT has a spectacular aura aboutBLKSVT has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTRUNNER2006 View Post
Ur not going to want to hear this but even drag radials have a real soft compound and with the graded road u referred to its just going to eat em up like a cheese grader. Very bad Idea for ur current situation. However MT's are the BEST in the business for DR's but your gonna pay. Kumho makes a DR thats decent and wont break the bank....since ur gonna eat em up I suggest these. As for the Nitto's Ive heared nothing but bad news about these. And really any Drag tire is going to suck on gravel and in water so dont spend a grip on em if ur not using them as their intended.

I used MT Slicks on my race car and they HOOKED LIKE A MF. LOL I currently have a brand new set of MH with stickers on em still...to bad they wont fit lol.
IDK...Nittos have worked great on the Lightnings, but on mustangs, camaros etc etc maybe not so good. Your setup has a lot to do with Nitto's hooking IMO

"MPG???...I get Smiles Per Gallon!"
2010 RAM SPORT CC 4x4 Hemi
Diablo Tuner, Mufflex 14, Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks, 3.5 lift, 35 in mud tires