Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1994 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD
Trim Level: Laramie SLT
Color: Jet Black
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:36
mAs is on a distinguished road

Thx for the comments thus far!

I like the trimming them back a tad and putting rubber around the edges idea. THX! As for coloring them ect yea, I was just going to polish the livin crap out of them w/ the orbital polisher to remove the duller color galvanization and then clear coat them, I love black trucks & lots of shinny bits.

Once I get these ones fitting perfect, then I will trace them onto some more perf material (i have LOTS) and add 3/16" of material all around, then slowly hammer it over to make a "safety hem" as we call them in sheet metal world, wich will make them more rigid/less wavy. And if adding the rubber around the edges they should almost fit water tight.

I just wish my bumper did not have a mini ding in the bottom of the passenger size hole, makes one fit a little funny. gonna try to bang it out with the rubber mallet but I dunno how much it'll move... dont wanna crack the chrome.

Hopefully Ill have more pics by wed/thu. Kinda busy today/tomorrow with work. Damn work always getting in the way of playing with the truck.