View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 04:17 AM
Dodge Ram Forum - Dodge Truck Forum - Dodge Ram Club

Vehicle: SRT-10
Color: Red
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:434
Quiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Welcome to the forum,
This forum is full of great looking trucks, and packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Thanks for sharing yours....with the sneak preview of the Viper!

A cap on an SRT10.........I have seen a lot of caps, and honestly, I can't think of any that would do any justice to that truck. The only thing I can suggest is do a Google search for truck caps and try to find one that you like....but I have to agree with those that figure this will ruin the look. The truck cap industry just doesn't' have anything I'm aware of that would be considered Sport Performance Stylish.

Good luck with your search....and keep us posted. If there is something out there that actually works well, and looks right, it would be nice to know about it.

Enjoy the Z!
Thanks for your input sir. I know these trucks look thier best with the lid and wing but I just KNOW there are some cool canopys out there and have owned some that looked way cool. I also think black helps out a bit with the look. I have searched and searched and sooo few srt owners have installed canopies. I was thinking that some 1500 4x4 owners here might have some pics for me. thanks again.

Quote:
Welcome to the forum since I see you're new here! While I don't have any advice for you, just gotta say, that's a sweet looking truck, so good luck in finding what you're looking for and hopefully someone on here has a recommendation! In the meantime, be sure to introduce yourself to everyone in the Newbie Checkin and get your official Ram Z welcome!

- Cajun
Thank you for the kind words and I will do just that. Take care.