Old 07-08-2010, 01:53 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Ram
Trim Level: SLT,Crew Cab,Ram Box
Color: Mineral Grey Metalic
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:111
808 KUMA will become famous soon enough808 KUMA will become famous soon enough

I really feel for all you Cali. Rammers and your inability to do the mods you want on your own property. It all started when Jerry was the Gov. you know. Anyway, I have a non-calif. compliant Ram that came that way from the dealer. "Not For Sale in California"
I want to put a set of Shorties on but can't find any for 09/10. When Zoomers was on our site, I even vol'd to let them use my truck if they wanted to come to Hawaii. I don't want to spend a fortune, like $1600 for a complete system. I don't see a need to get rid of the hi-flow cats that are already on and I am already running a cat-back system. "If it sounds to good to be true, it's SPINTECH". They are out of Riverside. If there is any header guys out there that need an 09/10 Ram to use for moch-up, the invitation is open to you too. I can even set you up with a shop owner that has a dyno and mandrel bender.
Custom Grill,Airaid. E-3 plgs. Spintech catbck. Stainless Smittybuilt Nerf's. E-Z gate. Putco mirror cvrs. Fire & Ice LED tailgate strip. LED eng.bay lights. 20" Wheels. Ramheads LED's. Clear LED Tail lights. Fog Lights.15" Night Raider Strobe in lower grill. Chrome Diff. cover. Red brake-calipers. Polished drive shaft. MOPAR Soft Tonneau cover. Stainless pillar post covers. Mopar-Chrome gas cover. Stainless window-sill trim. Clear LED 3rd Brake Light. Mopar Slush-Mats. "Wet-Suit" type seat covers(Red-on-Black) Custom Ram-Strpe on rear fenders.