Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 04 2500 HD 2wd
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Dark Blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
toyoram is on a distinguished road
Default Meineke a rip off!! But check out what I found

My exhaust rotted out beyond repair. I needed a muffler and a tailpipe section. I called around and found both for 230.00, that's my cost from the dealer I work at. A buddy told me to check out Meineke, saying they would be about the same installed, slap a guarantee on it, and I wouldn't have to sweat my balls off in the shop putting it on.
I headed down there this morning, waited for an hour for them to tell me what I already told them, and then was insulted with a 786.00 quote. Screw That!!
I called my guy who said I would have to wait for the parts, so I called another place he told me about. B and D exhaust warehouse in binghamton ny.
I originally called to just get a price for parts and I would do it myself as it was my day off. Then the guy quotes me 220.00 installed. Better than I could do price wise for just parts, my balls stay sweat free, and it's only a short drive. In and out in 20 minutes too.

No more staties following me home at night.
Check them out if it's within your driving range. I only did a basic exhaust (I've grown out of that i guess) but I understand they offer more.
Sponsored links