Trim Level: SLT
Color: Mango Tango
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:49
AeroMike is on a distinguished road
Default Checkin' in from the low country of SC part 1 of 2

New guy here from Charleston, SC.

A little bio of myself;

I was born and raised in Michigan and I am a 3rd generation auto worker. I am the first in my family to get my college degree. I worked for DaimlerChrysler out of Auburn Hills and Belvidere Assembly plant was my plant. I would fly there every other week and I was an engineer.

Back in 2005, I switched industries and left the automotive world and went into the aerospace industry. I am soooooooooooooooo glad I did. I miss the automotive a little bit but I really enjoy the aerospace industry. I am currently working for Boeing in Charleston as an engineer for the 787 Dreamliner program and also in school at Embry Riddle for my master degree.

I am married (15 years this year) to a German redhead, I know, I have my hands full....did I mention she is a natural redhead? lol anyhow, we have a 12 year old son that is almost 5'10" and wears size 12 shoes. He is going into the 7th grade and he is a straight A student and loves math and science. He does not like to play sports, believe me, I tried, I played football, wrestled, and baseball. I even play semi-pro football in Europe for two years.

I am an Army veteran and a combat veteran of the first Gulf war. I was in the 4th Infantry and served eight years. At this moment, I wold like to thank all who have served and are still serving. This thanks is not only to U.S. service members (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard) but to those in foreign countries serving too. It speaks a lot for a person to give their country and blank check on their life ready to cash it in when called upon to serve in a combat situation.

I have two Dodge Daytona's, a 2005 reg. cab 4x4 Dodge Ram #5128 and a Charger Daytona #1257, both are Go Mango and truth be told, I am in the process to add a third Daytona to the herd. I am trying to secure a 2005 Ram quad cab 4x4 Daytona in, you guessed it, Go Mango.

Some of my hobbies include relic hunting (revolutionary, civil war and colonial items), Fossil sharks teeth. I dig, sift, walk, and dive for them and my wife made me get extra life insurance on me because I dive in rivers that have snakes and alligators. Matter of fact, I wrestled a five foot gator last year in the Edisto river. I won that round and I have only been diving once this year. I also enjoy golfing even though I suck terrible at it, but hey, our work has a golf league and anyone in it gets to leave work on Thursdays at 2pm. I knew I would have to take this sport up to move up the management ladder and they started asking me to golf last year so, I started, lol.

The Charger Daytona has every single option available and my wife loves it. She says it matches her fire hair, lol

In the pics you will notice some that some show the truck through out the added goodies like the SRT rims, the grill inserts, Owen running boards and retrax bed cover. I also had three, that is right three of the Goodyear wrangler tires treads separate from the tire so I replaced them with Nitto Terra Grapplers. I thought about the Toyo Open Country MT's but I like these ones better. One of the first things i did to the Ram when i purchased it was to paint the sills with spray on bedliner. This has saved the sills from getting the paint worn off. Also, When i put the running boards on, I put heavy duty clear plastic over the rounded edge and this has saved them from shoe scuffs.

Enough about my boring life, if you haven fallen a sleep by now or if you are still here, then please enjoy the pics.

Please see part two, as I have too many pics to show y'all~!

AeroMike
Sponsored links