Trim Level: SLT
Color: Mango Tango
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:49
AeroMike is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianwl View Post
Mike,

Great intro. Love the looks of your truck. Being a diver, I REALLY like the shark tooth collection.

Couple of questions about your bed cover. How does it work? What manufacture is it? Got any pics with it stowed? It seems like it rolls up so I'm very curious.

Okay, it is a Retrax bed cover and this is the only bed cover that is strong and provides factory rails to accommodate the wing. I can get pics of it stowed for ya. What I like about it is I can lock it down any where along the length of the bed and I can lock it with a key. When I ordered this, I also ordered a Bully OEM look alike tailgate handle that locks. This way I can fully lock up the bed. I also put a tailgate damper on it so when I open the handle I just let go and the tailgate lowers at a nice slow pace. My wife REALLY loves that because she no longer has to hold the weight of the tailgate to lower it.

Cost was, I believe around $1,000 and I ordered it straight from Retrax.

Also many thanks to Cajun for adding in my second post, I appreciate it.

One other thing I did on the side was, I was a moderator for Mattel for their Hot Wheels website. We had over 500,000+ members worldwide and only 12 moderators. I just finished doing that last year so my hats off to the mods here. I know it is a thankless job you do but you can the members do appreciate it.