View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 02:21 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1996 Dodge Ram Indy Pace Truck
Trim Level: Indy Pace Truck
Color: Blue w/ white stripes
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:210
strang3majik has a spectacular aura aboutstrang3majik has a spectacular aura aboutstrang3majik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms Blue Ram 1500 View Post
Have you met any Z members there ?
I actually did not. Didn't really talk to many people.

Talked to one guy with a Dakota R/T that sounded ferocious...he told me all that was done to his stock bottom end 5.9 that made it sound like a big block (if you're a mopar guy, you know that distinctive big block sound )

Also, talked to a guy with a 5000 mile pace truck. Beautiful truck, with factory orange peel so bad, my camera picked it up...lol Nice truck though.

The guy next to him and I (the only other one there) was very stand off-ish and didn't want to talk to anyone...so...we didn't talk to him...lol

Looked at an SRT-10, googled over it, and checked out its rear suspension setup which I am going to make on mine (I already have the same rear sway bar, now I just need the slapper bar setup and I'll be there). Very nice guy.

And...there was a beautiful early 80s era Ram, copper with a black strobe stripe on the hood...gorgeous truck. I think it was my favorite truck there to be honest.

Okay...I'm done talking, I'll upload pics now

98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited / 96 Dodge Ram Indy Pace Truck / 87 Dodge Charger GLHS / 85 Dodge Omni GLH