View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 10:37 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500
Trim Level: ST 2X4
Color: Bright Silver Metalic
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:236
GPSHSLAX has a spectacular aura aboutGPSHSLAX has a spectacular aura aboutGPSHSLAX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
almost every state, county, & city have not used oil based paint for road stripping in about 6 years or more, sorry to say, you should have had it in a car wash the same day.
water based traffic paint almost always comes right off it is attended to before it sets up.
Also the dept. that put it down, would have covered the costs involved if you had registered a complaint.
that being said Florida is very strange, blue haired people, chads, etc
Yeah, the problem was that it was at 3am and I was moving from Homestead to gainesville, and we had to leave within 2 days to get to Michigan in order to make it by christmas. We didn't even notice the paint speckles on my wifes car until we were back in michigan. My Ram sat like that for ever a month before I had a chance to attend to it.

Mods: Thule Xsporter 422XT bed rack, Underrail Rhinolining, MOPAR class IV Hitch, DIY CAI, Aero Turbine 3030.
Future Mods/Wishlist: Tuner, Daystar Comfort Ride 1.5" Leveling kit, Nerf Bars, Police style push bumper with light guards, KC or Thule trail lights, HID projector lights.