View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 12:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500
Trim Level: ST 2X4
Color: Bright Silver Metalic
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:236
GPSHSLAX has a spectacular aura aboutGPSHSLAX has a spectacular aura aboutGPSHSLAX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecustommuffler View Post
Do you know why that is a crap job? Tell me expert. The cat got phuced, PERIOD! There isn`t a true x-pipe in that system because its much more labor. And you see the welds? Gas welds. Thats 80`s crap. Do you know 1/8th of what you claim? That exaust system lost the customer power jackass. Do you understand cam profiles and torque curves?

On a 4.7 (as most TRUCKS with stock cams) you actually gain mileage and power by running a SINGLE 3" pipe into a dual outlet muffler. Do you wanna know why? One word: VELOCITY
Boy are you barking up the wrong tree. Randy is one of the most respected member of this forum and has helped it's members probably more than any other. He may not be a muffler shop guy (not that I think he would aspire to that) but he IS our resident Chrysler tech and therefore at least a bit of an expert.

On the Z forumz we are all civil and try not to dispairage one another. If you can't manage to fraise your comments in a polite way perhaps you don't belong here.

Furthermore I was online looking for exhaust parts last night and ran across your shop. In light of this I know who I'm not ordering anything from. You should think about what your respresting before you open you mouth.

Mods: Thule Xsporter 422XT bed rack, Underrail Rhinolining, MOPAR class IV Hitch, DIY CAI, Aero Turbine 3030.
Future Mods/Wishlist: Tuner, Daystar Comfort Ride 1.5" Leveling kit, Nerf Bars, Police style push bumper with light guards, KC or Thule trail lights, HID projector lights.

Last edited by GPSHSLAX; 07-16-2010 at 01:12 PM.