View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:1625
City Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPSHSLAX View Post
Boy are you barking up the wrong tree. Randy is one of the most respected member of this forum and has helped it's members probably more than any other. He may not be a muffler shop guy (not that I think he would aspire to that) but he IS our resident Chrysler tech and therefore at least a bit of an expert.

On the Z forumz we are all civil and try to dispairage one another. If you can't manage to fraise your comments in a polite way perhaps you don't belong here.

Furthermore I was online looking for exhaust parts last night and ran across your shop. In light of this I know who I'm not ordering anything from. You should think about what your respresting before you open you mouth.
Well said