Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Ram CrewCab 4x4 Express
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
dawgfan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUL7ENAZ View Post
Go for the topguncustomz lift. I'm surprised you don't want to go any higher. Maybe you are trying to keep it practical. You'll notice my truck on their site if you browse it. They make very high quality stuff. The kit you are looking at should not result in death wobble. It is complete with track bar drop bracket and extended control arms so you will be fine. Maybe add the dual steerings stabilizers with matching 5100's further down the road. Your truck will look killer. Post pics. What tire and wheel combo do you plan on running?
Yep, just keeping it practical. I would love 8" lift with 20's/40"s. but just not practical for a DD and towing my 7000# Bronco trail rig. One vehicle with 40's is enough! I wasn't worried about death wobble with the TopGun kit, I was worried about it with the cheap kit without the extended control arms.
As far as wheels/tires, nothing crazy. I have a set of 33" AT's and factory wheels on it now, and a near new set of 33-12.50-17 Mud Grapplers just collecting dust. Right now thinking of getting a set of H2 wheels to put the mudgrapplers on, and just swapping back my AT's for long towing trips. Not trying to go too big, just want to make it look a bit tougher