Thread: 3M Protection
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 02:23 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Eric Hu is on a distinguished road
Talking Awesome 3M paint protection by Calgary Shield

Highly recommend the 3M protection on your RAM col.

I took the brand company truck to the field a couple weeks ago. (2010 RAM1500 with <1000k when I took it, still got the new car smell) Drove 1200k(about 20% on gravel) and I notice some small dents at the front and scratches on the paint behind the wheels (this one could be me going too crazy at the first time getting my hands on a HEMI engine) I am sure you don't want this happen to your baby...

I had the 3M paint protection put on the new mustang I bought last month by Calgary Shield and they did a wecked job on it ! I am a quite picky person when comes to cars but I can't find a single flaw on the shield they installed. And the shield actually saved my bumper a few times already.

I got it on the bumper, hood, fenders, mirrors, and the rocker panels(a must have for peeling out if you think mud flaps affect the look). They quoted me around $800 for all these, which is fare, comparing to repainting the bumper/hood or other 3M shield installer I contacted around calgary. But I spent most of my saving on the down payment and couldn't afford that. So they cut me a cash deal with warranty for a significantly lower price, in exchange for a picture of my car on their website.

If you want to see some pictures or find out more about it shoot me an email at mr.eric.hu@gmail.com, I am very happy about it and want to share this with other people. Or you can contact them directly at http://www.stoneguard.ca/contact. They are very nice people and real easy to deal with.

Hope you enjoy your RAM1500 col, can't wait to get sent out for another field trip...