Old 07-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Grey
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
CJonLI is on a distinguished road
Default Need Helpful Suggestions on Mods.

Hello All,

I just got an '06 Ram 1500 Hemi and want to do some mods to it. Unfortunately I am pretty much clueless as to all of this so I'd like to ask for a little guidance.

I have decided that I'd like to get an exhaust with a nice growl to it, but nothing too loud. I do take long trips at times and I do not want anything too loud when at highway speeds so as to take away from the pleasure of driving, or a conversation or while just listening to music. I have seen and heard many people who swear on Magnaflow and have even stopped some people on the road whenever I hear a nice growl on their Ram. So, that's at least set, but I know there are different types with two exhausts in the back or one. Two looks better to me. Any thoughts?

Okay, at least I understand the above, but what can a cold-air intake do for the truck? I have no clue. Is it something I will need or something I might want?

I'll stop here. Too many questions to ask for my first thread and probably not the right questions for this particular category.

Thanks to all in advance,

Chris
Sponsored links