Thread: cold & hot ac
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 12:46 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1996 Dodge Ram Indy Pace Truck
Trim Level: Indy Pace Truck
Color: Blue w/ white stripes
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:210
strang3majik has a spectacular aura aboutstrang3majik has a spectacular aura aboutstrang3majik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKIE1954 View Post
I came here looking for help, insted i got go look for someone else to do the repare.i don't like being talked down to and do take offence! At lest give resonse for takeing it to " pro help". No need to reply to this as i wont be back to a place i do not feel will be of any help . Mike
He's saying to take it to pro help because its a PITA and if you don't know what your doing, then none of your HVAC stuff will work once you're done, therefore, just trying to save you from a bigger headache in th end.

Also, bud...just a hint...if you would have came back and said, "No offence taken, but, i still feel confident enough to tackle this," then I'm sure someone would have helped you. But, if you're going to be an ass, you'll be treated like an ass, and, now, I can guarentee you won't get any help here.

And, just so you know...Randy is a professional and is probably telling you that because its something he probably doesn't even like doing as anything behind the dash sucks and takes a lot of time.

98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited / 96 Dodge Ram Indy Pace Truck / 87 Dodge Charger GLHS / 85 Dodge Omni GLH