View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 06:40 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

First off, I love the indy's, I passed one yesterday and had to slow down and give the guy a wave, it's the first one i've seen out here. As it's your first post, welcome, and don't forget to stop by the newbie section to get the official hello. You can also check out the Indy & SS/T sub-forum for some other members with the same trucks.

For the mirror, if you can't figure out how to pull it apart, you can try drilling a hole through the mirror frame and swing assembly and installing a pin, that should hold it in place, and just remove the pin to fold the mirrors back.

The headliner needs to be redone, no matter what you try the glue's started to give out and can't be fixed. I did mine in suede and it was pretty simple.
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread....uede+headliner

I'd get a hold of some replacement switches and just be done with them, as they're obviously on their way out.

We have another guy on here with an SS/T that had a similar issue with paint, so you'd have to get it resprayed... but you hae to keep the stock color/stripes 'cuz that's what makes it an indy!