View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 10:42 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:567
HerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to all

Wow, Things like this just make me want to fall my my knees and cry...Who are they to judge what is right and wrong? I just don't even know what to say, I do support our troops both American and Candian and all the others that are over seas helping to protect our freedom everyday. I just can't believe that someone much less a group of people would do such a thing...I say send them over seas and see how long they last.
To the Troops over seas, the medics, the soldiers, anyone within the military, airforce and marines I appologize on behalf of the human race for what these people are doing. I want you to know that I am truely sorry for what they have done and said against you, for what you are paying your life to try and maintain both for them and for us. I don't know what you believe but for me I believe that you were given to us to help protect us and keep us free. Each and everyone of you is a gift and I want you to know that I thank God everyday for you and what you do. I pray he continues to give you the strength to fight eventhough there are nay sayers and stone throwers who belittle you.
THANK YOU!
PINK FUZZY DICE!!!