Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Snow White
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:31
clatla is on a distinguished road
Question Another muffler ?

OK I love that it is quiet in the cab when running down the road, but the kid in me says get a different muffler to help intimidate like the Hemi does. When I bought my truck I was looking at Sport's but decided the chrome of the Laramie was more my style. When I was comparing window stickers I remember the sports widow sticker said "dual exhaust tips with an aggressive note" or something to that effect. Do the Sports have a different muffler than the Laramie? Are the Sports louder? I am looking at the Mufflex mufflers and wondering if anyone has installed the 24". I have no intention of turning off my MDS so I want a muffler without the drone. I have had too many trucks in the past that drove me nuts. If any of you have installed the 24" Mufflex does it make any more sound than stock or any performance gains? I know many of you have installed the 18" and 14" and I am considering the 18". I know you guys love the 14" and that is great but it will be too much for me so save the "Loud Pipes Save Lives" if I want loud I get on my Harley. Maybe if the Sports have a different muffler than the Laramies there are many of you guys out there that might want to get that boat anchor out of your gararge.
Sponsored links