Old 07-31-2010, 01:21 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Ram
Trim Level: SLT,Crew Cab,Ram Box
Color: Mineral Grey Metalic
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:111
808 KUMA will become famous soon enough808 KUMA will become famous soon enough

Maybe Dippy Do Da in Tracy, California doesn't know what to do but, if he wants to get his money back through UPS he will have to learn how to file that claim. I'm sure PayPal has already deducted it from his account, they aren't going to eat it I think.

Happy Ending;

I found another vender in New York that actually had a better product at about the same price and already have them on my truck. Pictures to follow soon. If you were thinking of buying the PUTCO cut yourself, pillar-post covers, don't. The polished stainless are sooo much betta.
The name of the company is: will post later.
Custom Grill,Airaid. E-3 plgs. Spintech catbck. Stainless Smittybuilt Nerf's. E-Z gate. Putco mirror cvrs. Fire & Ice LED tailgate strip. LED eng.bay lights. 20" Wheels. Ramheads LED's. Clear LED Tail lights. Fog Lights.15" Night Raider Strobe in lower grill. Chrome Diff. cover. Red brake-calipers. Polished drive shaft. MOPAR Soft Tonneau cover. Stainless pillar post covers. Mopar-Chrome gas cover. Stainless window-sill trim. Clear LED 3rd Brake Light. Mopar Slush-Mats. "Wet-Suit" type seat covers(Red-on-Black) Custom Ram-Strpe on rear fenders.