Old 07-31-2010, 01:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 RAM SLT REG. CABX2
Trim Level: SLT
Color: CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:61
RammD will become famous soon enough

@ Rootbeer, wow that was a quick response...thanks. The 3rd knob in the manual states it's for the rear window defrost..but as I mentioned I did notice the defrost emblems were on both mirrors so I figured that may do the trick for all 3...thanks for the confirmation...later in the year I'm sure i'll be using that option.

As far as the mute...turning the unit off is a one button thing so no biggie...was just curious if there was an option there...now I know there isn't...thanks again.

And lastly...as far as the message thing being on all gps'....there's no way at all to remove it? I know there are ways to do things like remove the seat belt chime..etc....so I thought there may be a way to remove that warning notice. Because it goes away after a few seconds, it's really no big deal. If it stayed up for 30 seconds or you had to hit accept every single time, that could get annoying.....but it's pretty quick so I was just curious...if there's no way to remove it...at least it's only there a few seconds each time. Thanks for the quick reply.