View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3915
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2010 July - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Congratulations to our July Winner

bones64

And now a word from your winner.......

First off I would like to say WOW I cannot believe I have been voted member of the month. I have been active but as of late not so much.Things have changed for the better and now I can get back to being myself.This means more time here at thee forumz.A bit about myself, Im 45 married and still in love with my sole mate Melanie. I have 2 beautiful children Haley 10 and Ben 6. My main priority in life is simple really. My family, our trailer, our 4wheelers and our home. This may be a little strange to some but the look on my kids faces as well as mine when we are at our tranquil spot..the trailer says it all. I haven't a lot of childhood memories but I know my children will. Every time we go and have to come home they always say…Lets live here. I work as a Orthopedic technologist at our local hospital. Been doing it for 12 years now. I worked as a Registered Practical nurse before that . So I have been involved with health care for approx. 20 years.I was born around cars/trucks.Some fast some not so much.I worked as a parts person years ago..for a Excuse me..GM dealer.I have had a interest in automobiles since I was a child.My Dad had a 1966 Cornet, Dodge Polara then for some silly reason he went to GM products.My uncles on my moms side always had a dodge product . My favorite Mopar would be a 1968 or 1969 Swinger. Dreamcar if you want to say. Reminds me of one my uncle used to drive us kids around in.Real cool when the top was down.Being around a lot of Mopars as a kid gave me a dream of owning one someday. The Swinger is out of reach but I do have my Ram.I love my truck, I know its not the best, the fastest nor a eye catcher but shes mine.I have a lot of plans for it and in time it will be done the way I want it to look, sound, go and be a resemblance of its owner. Bones 64 came about in high school. I was 5foot 8inches tall in grade 8. When I entered grade 9 over one summer I was 6foot6. Yes tall and skinny with a hell of a lot of growing pains. 64 is the year I was born. Funny thing is I got that nickname early in life and now years later…..I deal with bones. As a member of this forumz I have to say it’s the most rewarding and pleasant experiences I have had online. I unfortunately have only met a few of you but the ones I have met have been great.The friendship and companionship here is amazing. When you have a topic like Rams and all involved have one had one or want one you have great success.The membership here is full of great people who care and want to help. I wish I was more inclined mechanically to help out more but I am a learn as we go guy.Things have changed since my days of pulling rear ends out and re/re trannys and engines. Fortunately some things are basically the same. So in saying this please don’t take any offense to a non reply from me dealing with issues I cant address. If i could I would. In closing I would like to thank everyone for voting me as MOTM and congratulations to all who were nominated. Every time its vote time or names for nominations its never easy. There are way to many people here deserving of such a title, I guess that what makes this THEE Dodge Ram Forumz. US. …..In closing remember one thing…..Life isn’t about the breathe you take………………it’s the moments in life that takes

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Sponsored links