Old 08-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram Sport HEMI
Trim Level: Sport Hemi
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:38
amendola2001 is on a distinguished road

that's it for now otherwise it would be copy pics of differenbt times... basically since i got the hemi 4 months ago (the first pic obvisouly) I have done chrome handles, sills, visors, plus have mirror covers on order, looking to get chrome bug defliector and bed rails cover/protectors. I have good old cdn tire ram tow hitch light which works with my blinkers (i love lil things), added my company decals, switched from reg oil to mobil 1 syn. and use fuel system cleaner at every 5000km with oil change. The last pics shows all of it including the new flowmasters installed today,, HELLA LOUD OMG maybe shoulda went magnaflow lol no looking back now!... I have K&N intake 63 series on way and i think besides chrome clad stanley Professional mats in fornt and black red DODGE mats in rear, GPS, and of course the most performance feature of all the dodge license plate chrome covers lol,,, that's it,,, oh yeah and added the side steps too! had to custom the washers as they wouldnt fit inside the bracket for steps(wierd?!),,, I want to get a programmer next,,, and then change out the fonrt and rear lights and third brake light,,, but for now this is her till i get some more money,,, kids bdays, wife bday my anniverseray amounts other shit is all coming up end of year so hemi will sit untill spring,, well maybe some stocking stuffers for her at christmas we will see,,, I will work on sound clip,,, THANKS GUYS looking forward to getting to know all of you and enjoying our beautiful trucks! thanks for help !