Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 09 Dodge Ram 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Austin Tan Pearl
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
ajs3r is on a distinguished road
Question Help with vibration problem

I bought an 09 1500 QC laramie 4x4 with 16k miles one month ago; it is a certified pre owned. After the second day of driving 50 miles on the highway to/from work at 60-75 mph I noticed a bad vibration in my steering wheel and my center console (I have the bench seat). I took my truck in and they tried to balance the tires, which didnt fix it, then they put on brand new tires which also didnt fix the problem. I was then sent to the place they bought the tires from so they could do a load balance, they found one bad tire and replaced it and balanced all of them. This also did not fix the problem. I dropped it back off earlier this week, they had it for a day and told it was ready and they said all they did again was balance the front tires - which they said were off balance; which is hard for me to beleive after everything I have already gone through with the tires. I picked it up yesterday and there is still no change.

I am still having a bad vibration in my steering wheel and center console when I am going 60-75+ mph.

Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated. I love my truck but it's a pain to drive with how bad the steering wheel vibrates and how much noise the center console and everything inside of it makes when I'm on the highway. Has anyone else had the same problem?
Sponsored links