Thread: diklohill
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 11:35 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome aboard the ForumZ. Now that we have the hellos under control....let's see about your question. I have the exact same truck as you and while I love my truck and having the power of the Cummins at my disposal, I am not all too pleased with all of the emissions systems on this truck. I, too have been told that my turbo was bad and that my egr valve was stuck. In reality, all it was, was a matter of updating my software and there was a recall on my turbo that, again, just needed an update. I would start there, even including a second opinion. From that, hang tight and our Certified Chrylser Tech will chime in, if you've posted in the correct sub-catagory for our Diesels. He is quite busy, so he really tries to catch up in the technical portion of our ForumZ and not hang out so much in the "hello" section! Best of luck, keep us updated and meanwhile, do you have any pics of your beast? Talk to you soon.