View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 10:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 02 DODGE QUAD CAB SPORT 4X4
Color: SILVER
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:31
DoubleTrouble is on a distinguished road

well got it all done! had my 4yr old daughter helping me so it took alot longer then it should have but totally worth the time lol.. over all id say im happy with the cat back for the price. scale from 1-10 id give it a 7. score is based on price,looks,function,quality,sound and ease of "driveway" instillation. these kits fit longbed QC,shortbed QC,singlecab longbed and simgle cab shortbed. all you have to do is "cut to fit" the straight pipe the go's from the y pipe to the muffler. directions told you exactly how much to cut off for the chassis your putting it on, although they were off about 2in's on what they had on paper. glad i test fitted every thing before i made the cut.

couple things i dont like is the amount of clamps the systems use's but big deal lol. going to get a couple welds done on it and remove a couple clamps one thing that didnt fit period was the rear hanger thats pictured. had to drill a hole in the frame and mount it where i want but that really isnt a big deal either 10mins and it was done. tail pipe was straight cut to begin with i took about 2in's off then cut it at an angle to give it a better look but didnt get the cut perfect and it bothers me lol cant really tell unless your looking for it but i know its there. i put some VHT caliper panit on the whole thing cause of rust issues and i love this paint for its high temp. all my cars/trucks always had some sort of satin black accents.. anyways heres some pics.