Thread: Programmers
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Rep:10
08ram3500hd is on a distinguished road

Hi guys, I am new to this site and this is my first Dodge Ram truck ever! I purchased a '08 Ram 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins Diesel and I LOVE it. I have been having a problem as of lately and have had to bring the truck in to the dealer several times. I was told the truck was throwing a CEL because of a lack of DPF burn-off. I bought the biggest and baddest boy I could for work and do not use it to its full capabilities. I was told by the dealer that I need to stop "babying" it and work it for what it is. I really need a tuner/programmer that would allow for an adjustable DPF burn off and well as giving me some other goodies if possible, (built-in turbo timer, boost gauge, egt gauge, etc). Since my truck is still under warranty and if I were to bring it in to the dealer I would not want them to know that I had anything connected since I do not want to void my warranty. If anyone can please point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time and consideration.