Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500 4X4 and 2003 Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Blue the other is mineral grey
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:144
Ram4me will become famous soon enoughRam4me will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Thank you all for your services

Although I'm not out there putting my life on the line to save those around me, I would like to send out a heart felt thank you to those that do. I spend my time trying to feed the world and protect the environment we live in.

I come from the other side of the coin... The wife that sits at home waiting for her husband to get back from helping those that do save lives and hoping he makes it back safe and sound. He is not fire, police, or even ems. He is a County Public Works employee. In the winter, he is the first out on the dangerous slippery roads, plow and sand ready, fighting to keep motorists safe. He is the first truck out when a major accident happens and the fire, EMS, and Police can't get to the scene. In the summer he is the first to offer his assistance if the Fire department needs another tanker on a call.

I explain this not so he receives the recognition of a man behind the scenes, but to explain that from the countless hours I have spent worrying over his safe return, I understand the dangers you all face and would like to commend you for the services you provide.

Well done and again, thank you.
Sponsored links