View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
stewedscrewedtattooed is on a distinguished road
Question Lifted 2WD Haters!!!

so let me ask everyone this......what is the deal with everyone talking crap about people who lift 2WD trucks? people on youtube and people i talk to around where i live talk so much crap about people who lift 2WD trucks. i understand that people lift 4X4 trucks so that they can go off road and all of that jazz. what about the people who have trucks but dont own them to do off roading? what about the people who just want a lifted truck because of the way it looks? is that such a bad thing? i own a 2WD lifted dodge and i love it. people come up to me and ask me why i lifted a 2WD truck or tell me that im dumb that my truck is lifted. Really??? do people have enough time on their hands to worry about why someone does something to their vehicle that doesnt have anything to do with the person who is not minding their own business? does it show a threat to 4X4 owners who have lifted trucks that 2WD owners are doing the same? i would like to hear what people think about this. whether you say that lifted 2WD is dumb or not tell me what you think.
Sponsored links