DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum - View Single Post - Im gonna c notch
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 06:14 PM
skeezy1's Avatar
skeezy1 skeezy1 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pelham, Ga.
Age: 35
Posts: 206
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 1996 Dodge Ram Sport
Color: Red
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep Power: 8
skeezy1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GregInAtl View Post
Pipe notch is a piece of a pipe cut in half and welded in the frame where a 1/2 pipe section is removed. Find the e-bay ram notch kit.. its all you need. I used McGaughys notch when I did 4/6" and have no regrets.

couldnt explain it better myself.

i lowered mine 6.5 inches by flippin the axle and removing 2 leafs. i run air shocks and only had to do a pipe notch. everything was free and to me thats the best way to go.
Reply With Quote