Old 09-15-2010, 12:34 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: Black/Silver stripes
Rep:134
TenneSST will become famous soon enoughTenneSST will become famous soon enough
Default May Have Gotten Ripped Off

I would like your opinion on something. In my 10+ years of buying and selling online, I think I have been ripped off.

I sent a US Postal money order to a guy in Georgia for a gauge bezel for my 1980 Dodge D150 on Friday Sept. 3rd. He sent me an e-mail on Tuesday the 7th stating that he received my MO and would send it the next day. I asked him Sunday the 12th in an e-mail to give me a tracking number. He still hasn't responded. I have sent him another e-mail and two private messages on this other forum asking him politely for shipping information. I know he has been on that forum multiple times since I sent the PM's. I'm getting the feeling that he is avoiding me. Am I being unreasonable by thinking he should give me some sort of reply?

What would you do? Would you call him out on that forum? Will the post office do anything about it? Can I file a claim with the post office? I thought maybe I would wait until next week to do anything.
Sponsored links