View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 03:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: Black/Silver stripes
Rep:134
TenneSST will become famous soon enoughTenneSST will become famous soon enough

I'm about fed up with this other forum. I doubt they could help or would even want to help. People are rude for no reason most of the time and they have a 4x4's only type of mentality. I've found another forum that has a bunch of guys that are interested in hot rodding 1972-1993 Dodge trucks that I like way better.

The funny thing is, I searched the guy's posts and he asked opinions about this moral dilemma he was having. He was working at a shop that required he perform shoddy work and didn't want to be associated with it. He also made a post in another guy's thread about how he hated thieves and they should have their hands cut off. Of course, those posts and his previously prompt emails led me to believe he would be honest. I did notice he can be abrasive. So, maybe he is ticked off at me for asking for shipping information.

I did tell him that his lack of communication is making me fearful I will not receive the bezel. I have been nothing but polite to him in doing so.

Does anybody know if the US Post Office will do anything about it if I carry in my MO receipt and file a claim?