Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Rugged Brown Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Rogie is on a distinguished road
Default Calgary Dealers-the good, bad and ugly

I recently had a driver pull a U turn in front of me and had to get some repairs done to my truck as a result. I got my required 3 estimates and decided to get the work done at Tower Chrysler in Calgary. From the moment I met Murray in the body shop I was impressed with the customer service. Service and professionalism is top notch. Also, when I bought the truck from Courtesy Chrysler in Calgary (the worst decision of my life Ė they make up the bad and ugly part of my Dodge experience) I needed some minor warranty issues to resolve which I decided to get looked at while it was in getting the bodywork done. I would like to point out I will never ever contact Courtesy Chrysler or let them have my vehicle ever again.
The good news is even though I didnít buy my vehicle from Tower they still gave me great service. Greg Davies from their service department took the time personally to help me. Canít say enough about these folks at Tower Chrysler!
On another note, I had a GM Sierra as a rental while Tower had my truck. I was sooooo glad to get my truck back, there is that much difference in the ride!
Sponsored links