View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 12:55 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: Black/Silver stripes
Rep:134
TenneSST will become famous soon enoughTenneSST will become famous soon enough

Now, he's sending e-mails left and right. I'm actually having fun arguing with the guy. He claims the way he was treated by one of the mods made him decide to send the money order back. Poor little baby. I'll believe it when I see it. He's now trying to play the victim card. I'm now the bad guy with lofty expectations. He says I would probably have issues with the bezel anyway, so he is keeping it. He keeps talking about this "unavoidable" turn of events. I'm glad this urgent emergency allowed him time to visit that message forum multiple times. Of course, I'm not the only one. There is another thread where he left a guy hanging for his money 34 days.

Here's my theory: He agreed to sell me the gauge bezel. After he got the check, he either A) decided he could use it or B) sold it cheaper than he really wanted to. There was no urgency to send me my money order back because he just didn't care. I'm still not so sure he sent it back or even will.

Should I give him a few more days to see if the money order arrives or should I go ahead and try to get him charged with mail fraud?