16. Remove cover TIPM. Remove the B+ terminal nut (green arrow) from the TIPM and remove the B+ cable. Release the 5 tabs holding the TIPM to the battery tray, lift it out and turn upside down.
18. Remove the connector C5 (Letter E) pulling straight out. Then remove the black cover.
19. Cut the jumper harness to length leaving enough to go below the TIPM when its reinstalled.
20. Find the Tan/Light Blue (cavity 18) and Tan/Dark Blue (Cavity 22) wires and cut them about half way between the plug and where they enter the harness.
21. There are connectors supplied with the kit but I did not use them as I don’t have the proper crimp tool for the clips. I stripped all the wires, then Tinned all the wires. Place a 1.25” strip of shrink tube over one of the TN/LB wires & solder the TN/LB wires back together along with the Red wire from Jumper Harness. Place a 1.25” strip of shrink tube over one of the TN/DB wires & solder the TN/DB wires back together along with the Black wire from Jumper Harness. Instructions say White/Pink & Black/Dark Blue for the jumper harness but the wires in my kit were red & black.
22. Slide the shrink tube over the soldered parts and temporarily plug the C5 connector back in, install the B+ cable and nut and connect the negative battery cable. Lock/Unlock the vehicle to verify the wires are connected correctly. (if not, reverse the Red, black wires.
23. Disconnect negative battery cable, B+ nut and cable, disconnect the C5 plug again.. Heat the shrink tube until you see the glue coming out.
24. Reinstall the black cover for the C5 connector and plug it back it in.
25. Reinstall TIPM, B+ Cable/Nut, tailgate access cover and negative battery cable.
26. Remove tailgate key from Keychain and enjoy