Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram CC Sport 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
rick980 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken99 View Post
Yes and no. The four wires in your blue plug are functionally the same four wires in found in large square grey plug on the 2010 (and I presume now the 2011). The blue plug will not fit the ITBM, so you either need to find a replacement plug from a late model Ford Superduty or run jumpers in the same fashion that I did for the second harness. It may be possable to get the 2010+ main harness from a Dodge parts counter.

I don't know. Everyone I know with a 2009 has turned me down when I ask if I can tear their dash apart and unravel the wiring harness in it. Some get rather upset over it.
The Blue part plugs into my truck and the wires are marked what they are for so I just need to put 4 spades on them and then plug the spakes into the ITBM on the side that gets the 4 and then maybe the other wires are up there in that bundle if they are I wonder if the do the same thing I suppose I could test the one for power, the others....how to know for sure. I can get trailer brake controllers everyday in the states they don't hold back like in Canada.