Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:10
Bama Nation is on a distinguished road
Default Steel Hood vs Fiber Glass Hood

Saving my pennies over the winter and want to put on a functional hood with scoop next Spring. I've heard all the scare stories about fiber glass hoods and want to know are there any steel hoods similar to the vipor hood that would have a functional scoop. Or any opinions on the fiber glass hood. Also may be putting on a bull bar. Have seen them on other trucks and love the look. Very agressive looking. Not a big fan of the brush bars, I think it covers up to much of the great looking Ram grill. I own a 2007 Mineral Gray Ram 1500 "Big Horn Addition". Bought it used a couple of months ago. It had 27,500mi and got it for $21,000. So far have put on stainless steel nerf bars and a G2 BAK flip tonneau cover. Also looking to add cold air induction and a new exhaust with a little more ATTITUDE!!! And a few other goodies in the near future. When I figure out the photo thing I'll dfinitely get some pics up. Love the forum, especially for a guy who is a notch under a shade tree mechanic. Also would love to posta few pics of my 71 Merc Cougar. I know it's not a Dodge but is painted Chrysler LIME GREEN with a black hood and black spoiler. It is a convertable too!!!
Sponsored links