View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 09:03 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Continued.......another day in training.

Today was another exciting day on my training. I drive a (approx) 60-65 ft Fire Engine and I was put through some rigorous drivers training. This is one of the obstacles I had to complete. I was to go through this triangle-shaped traffic pattern without hitting the gutters, curbs, trees, grass, hydrant, homes....etc. I was only permitted to use the asphalt. I had to go forward and backwards, both ways! I was allowed to stop at anytime and reposition the Engine if need be without being penalized. Here are just a couple pics:

My FireStation:
[IMG][/IMG]
The cab of my truck:
[IMG][/IMG]
Here is my Engine:
[IMG][/IMG]
And here is the dreaded "Deveraux's Drivers Course" (named after my instructor and his fail rate on this obstacle)[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by iRESQu; 09-22-2010 at 09:13 PM.