Old 09-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: sold* 10' R/T... 13' R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:142
autobred will become famous soon enoughautobred will become famous soon enough

Thanks chef..this is what Ive done latest to set up for track trim...and it was a very hard decision for me. Lost the 20s and went with 17s I know I know.... like rolling up to intersections with the bling as much as the next guy LOL but Ive come to really like making the truck perform and handle better from stock. I was able to shave 20lbs per corner and she feels light and very responsive now compared to oem. I went with 17 by 9 Ultra Nomads and General Grabber UHP 275/55/17 for rubber. It lost about 4" inches in height of tire diameter divided by 2 so the truck actually sat 2" lower. Then I put the 2/4 MC drop kit to gain another 2" of body drop. Total of 4" from stock. It really feels good and responsive and very happy with outcome so far, it just lights em up at whim. Ill do some sway bars in the future also like everybody else is doing. Hopefully this will show some better times at the strip but looking forward to some Nitto drag radials for rear. Id like to share a few pics, thanks

Last edited by autobred; 12-15-2010 at 04:29 PM.