Just be careful and if you are doing it your garage make sure you have good jack stands. Hope this helps:
NOTE: Do not strike the knuckle with a hammer to remove the tie rod end or the ball joint. Damage to the steering knuckle will occur.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove the brake caliper and rotor.
- Remove the ABS wheel speed sensor if equipped, Remove the halfshaft nut.
- Remove the tie rod end nut and separate the tie rod from the knuckle using Ball Joint Remover 9360.
- Remove the upper ball joint nut and separate the upper ball joint from the knuckle.
- Pull down on the steering knuckle to separate the halfshaft (2) from the hub/bearing.
- Remove the three hub/bearing mounting bolts (1) from the steering knuckle.
- Slide the hub/bearing out of the steering knuckle.
- Remove the brake dust shield.
That's all I can dig up for now. Try getting on the manufacturer of your drop kit and see if they have specifics. again hope this helps, let me know if there is anything else i can try to help you with