View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 11:49 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Dakota
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Red
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:276
Leadfootluke is a jewel in the roughLeadfootluke is a jewel in the roughLeadfootluke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RootBeer View Post
Great pics. Never heard of that wax before.
Thank you! Collinite is a family owned company in Utica, NY. A friend of the family brought a tin down with him when he came to visit and I have since found it to outperform my other selection of waxes. Many professional detailers use it too, even though it is not a household name by any means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
I've heard about that stuff but never seen any real pics after application. Thanks for sharing!
No problem Michael.

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinuminjected View Post
niceeeee pics man
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJet View Post
Wow!!! I know you didn't mean to but those are some really great shots!!! Both showing the product but you captured some great designs, colors, images......wow!!
I added a little contrast to some, but nothing was edited beyond sharpening the colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datrep View Post
where did you purchase that wax???
It can be bought from Autogeek, ProperAutoCare, or other websites. I got my first bottle from ebay. There are a lot of sellers who offer free shipping.

This particular wax has this description, per collinite.com "This heavy duty liquid wax was originally developed for use by electric power companies for protection against high voltage power failure, fires and explosions. It's primary use is on the finishes of automobiles, trucks, buses and airplanes where durability, high gloss and lasting protection are paramount. An excellent choice for fleet applications and very easy to use--requires minimum rubbing or buffing. Clear coat safe."