Old 09-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 2500
Trim Level: Laramie Mega Cab
Color: Gray
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:71
Scjon03 will become famous soon enough
Default 4wheelsonline... Just dont go there.

4wheelsonline sucks!

A warning, do not shop there, do not even go to their website. Yes the prices are cheaper than anywhere else I seen but their service sucks. I ordered a Volant CAI for my 2010 Dodge Ram on Sept 3rd! Will after 20days or so got no tracking number, no reply from emails, and a ran around on the phone. Sometimes like 99.9999% of the time your call is never answer or you get some stupid bs of a explanation. Like for example "sorry all of our reps are on lunch"... lol wtf is up with that.

On their website it states

"To request a tracking number for an order older then 5 days please fill out the form below.
Do not request a tracking number if it has been less then 5 days from your order date. Your request will not be responded to if it has not been 5 days."

I was patient and follow their request.. but after 10 to 15 days later I request a tracking number got nothing. I send them emails after emails and got nothing.

I finally ask the credit card company which is Citicard btw for a dispute and supposedly they try to work with the company and got nothing from them and Citicard give me my money back... Thank you Citicard! So I used that money for a Diablosport predator tuner from Moes performance.com and I got the CAI from Newlevel.

So just a quick warning.. that and 4wheelonline has very bad reviews if you google it.