10-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Auburn, AL
Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 9
Center Bezel Removal 09-11
WARNING: On vehicles equipped with airbags, disable the airbag system before attempting any steering wheel, steering column, seat belt tensioner, or instrument panel component diagnosis or service. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative (ground) cable, then wait two minutes for the airbag system capacitor to discharge before performing further diagnosis or service. This is the only sure way to disable the airbag system. Failure to take the proper precautions could result in accidental airbag deployment and personal or fatal injury.
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
- Remove the upper and lower center bezel tray liners (1).).[
- Disengage the retaine clips that secure the power outlet trim bezel (1) to the center bezel (2). IMG]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c85/moparornocar72/dash4.jpg[/IMG]
- Remove the five center bezel fastners(1).
- Disengage the retainer clips that secure the trim ring to the floor console.
- Disengage the retainer clips that secure the shifter bezel to the floor console.
- Disengage the retainer clips that secure the instrument panel center bezel (1) to the instrument panel.
- Disconnect the wire harness connectors (4) and remove the center bezel from the vehicle.
14.268 @ 95 MPH Full Trim
Proudly Sponsored by Bully's Performance