View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: RootBeer
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1287
RootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEMI5150 View Post
Trust me, ROOTBEER knows what he`s talkin about....those seats SUCK..!
I`ve had TWO 2010 hemi ram`s, one with cloth, the other with leather heated/vented seats. I absolutly HATE the truck with the heated/vented seats, its NOT comfortable at all...! My other 2010 hemi truck with cloth seats, is WAYYYYYYYY more comfortable. I wish i had known this before i bought the second 2010 hemi truck, i would have NEVER bought it with the heated/vented seats.

Which is why I dumped my 09 Laramie 3 months after I got it and bought RootBeer with the cloth buckets. I did a 400 mile one way trip a few weeks ago and only stopped to empty my tank once. No sore butt or back or anything.
"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'"