Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie crew cab
Color: Grey
Rep:41
uktitus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnLiMiTeD View Post
It's from the bob the oil guy forum. I visit that place frequently, lots of knowledgeable people there. I had saved the quote awhile back
Thanks again. I had wondered or if you had found another sauce for that kind of information.

Just a sidebar I live in Seattle and bought my new truck last year while I was working Mendocino, but I had driven down with my old 97 Ram with over 205k on her. She was much neglected for about the last 70k I think 1 engine oil change, just before we drove down nothing else. I just trusted her. Anyway I left her down there in the woods of my clients property close to the coast which catches the N CAL she has been there for 15 months just sitting there no one has touch her. Last saturday my client phones me someone might be interested in the truck I say it might be a problem starting it they go to woods she says it almost stated without jump leads it needed the leads to start it she let the guy drive it but only on her property it ran perfectly.
Conclusion? I am not sure other than Dodge build great trucks but maybe to frequent oil changes are not that important.