View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 09:04 AM
Posts: n/a

Welcome to the forum.

We do not have an authorized MOPAR currently aboard here as a supporting vendor. I've dealt with several of them who have eBay stores and their prices are very competitive. If you want OEM, I'd suggest going to them. You'll get a warranty too!

You do need the highspeed units for your truck. REN or RBZ will work just fine and pretty much plug and play unless you need a different size bezel to fit the double DIN size of the new unit.

I am not up on any issues with the RBZ (I run a REC/NAV in my truck) but any part number that has a higher alpha character set behind it will be a newer model.

Good luck with your choices. I totally understand about sticking with the OEM look.

One thing to consider. Do you have an amp now?
Reply With Quote