Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:14
MiRamDriver is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramathorne View Post
I will never own a set of good years again
I haven't have a good experience with them yet

I checked ebay out and could only find them for $1400can shipping included but then I also have to worry about taxes, duty and junk like that....And then on top of that I have to pay an extra $30-$40 per tire to get installed and balanced so I would not have saved anything in the end...Thats why I purchased local all in

I do like the tread on the Duratrac...Post up some pics when you get them
The problem is that everyone talks crap about goodyears, yet their only experience is with the crap factory tires. The HP's suck but guess what? They are a $700 set of tires... The SR-A's on my fiance's jeep libery sucked... Again $500 set of tires.

The silent armor's are a great tire, fortera triple treads are amazing, and I am yet to read a bad review about the duratracs. I'm just pointing out that far to many people make the comparison between the horrible mass porduced economy tires for gas mileage to the rest of the line-up. Sort of like comparing an Intrepid to a Viper.

I misread your size, the cheapest I found them was $1277 to your door - for some reason I read the factory size. I'll be sure to post pics, its just going to be a while because I will likely be putting them on with a 4" lift as well.

Enjoy your new tires, the BFG's are one of te best A/T's out there!