10-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mooresville, NC
Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Colin in Mooresville, NC Here
I am in Mooresville, NC.
I have a 2008 Dodge RAM Sport with a 5.7L HEMI.
So far, I've done the following:
- Added Chrome NERF bars
- Added a Tonneau Cover
- Replaced the Head Unit with a Clarion NX500 (love it!) including the Sirus and HD Module (the H/U has built in DVD, GPS)
- Replaced all four speakers with Polk Audio Speakers
- Installed an AudioBahn A4004T Amp under the driver's seat
- Replaced all speaker wiring between the Amp to all 4 doors with heavy duty speaker wiring.
- Underbody Lighting -- keeping my eyes open for the best deal.
- Subwoofer under the rear seat -- trying to decide what's better -- to buy an integrated unit, or buy the cabinet/speakers/Amp seperately.
I'd love to find a RAM group meeting somewhere in the area, would be fun to find other RAM users nearby.
Chithead...i'm only a few minutes from you .. which is cool, because we've chatted before, and I lived in Ft. Wayne, IN at the time...